Imagine feeling calm about birthing your baby.
In my course Breathing for Birth you get loads. But you don't need loads of time to follow it. I cover:
- Why breathing is important for birth.
- Three Part Breath for the first stage of labour (Video, audio and script)
- Five audio meditations for pregnancy and birth
- J Breathing for active labour
- Extra Resources, including a how to use video:
- Birth Affirmations (Printable and audio)
- Me Time Habit Tracker (Printable)
- Pregnancy Weekly Planner (Printable)
- Labirynth (Printable)
[ This course will teach you breathing techniques and meditations to help you to calm your mind but it does not contain medical advice. Please contact your care-provider or doctor with any questions or worries about your pregnancy. ]