Imagine feeling calm about birthing your baby. And having four months of support and classes to get you there.
As part of my Pregnancy Yoga Membership you get:
- Four months of weekly live online yoga classes with an accredited pregnancy yoga teacher.
- And the playback of those classes with a copy of the audio of the meditation every week.
- Four months of previous classes in the pregnancy video vault.
The Breathing for Birth Course which takes 15 minutes every day (if you wish)
- Why breathing is important for birth.
- Three Part Breath for the first stage of labour (Video, audio and script)
- Five audio meditations for pregnancy and birth
- J Breathing for active labour
- Extra Resources, including a how to use video:
- Birth Affirmations (Printable and audio)
- Me Time Habit Tracker (Printable)
- Pregnancy Weekly Planner (Printable)
- Labyrinth (Printable)
Birth Plan Guide and Workbook. Which includes:
- A Birth Plan workshop video explaining the importance of having a plan to help prepare for birth.
- A 42 Page printable Birth Plan workbook
- And 10 free prenatal classes with meditations
That's a lot of value and support to get you ready to meet your little one!
[ Prenatal yoga is exercise so consult your doctor with any questions about your ability to exercise. Also the Breathing for Birth course will teach you breathing techniques and meditations to help you to calm your mind but it does not contain medical advice. Please contact your care-provider or doctor with any questions or worries about your pregnancy. ]