“Want to learn how to use your breath to calm yourself during birth?”
I've created a breathing for birth programme that shares breathing techniques, guided meditations and a habit tracker so you can make time for yourself. (without having to go anywhere or even change your clothes, unless you love wearing yoga pants!)
How do you want to feel when you think about birthing your baby?
Pregnancy and birth is a huge transition for your body and mind, so being fit mentally and physically is important.
Are you throwing yourself headlong into an ocean of information, classes and groups; or are you in full-on denial mode?
Maybe you go from one to the other!
The good news is that you can increase the chance of having a positive birth experience. I can help. Would you like to find out more?Yes please! Tell me more
Do you want to feel more confident about birthing your baby?
Your first step to feeling more confident is to stop watching reality TV shows about birth. They only show the dramatic over the top births.
A really simple way to improve your birthing experience is to practise slow deep breathing.
And having a positive mindset about birth can have a huge influence on your birthing experience.
To prepare mentally for birth really means learning how to focus, and how to regulate your emotions. You can do this by practising some simple breathing exercises.
You just need 15 to 20 minutes a day.
Imagine setting aside just 15 minutes a day to give your growing body and baby the nurturing it needs.
Learning how to find space in your body to breathe more easily.
Enjoying different meditations that are all made especially for pregnancy and birth.
Using these breathing and mindfulness practises to support you in your pregnancy and so create great tools you'll use during the birth too.
Knowing that when you are birthing your baby you have tools to keep you calm and focused, no matter how you give birth.
Preparing to become a parent. And feeling confident and positive about this amazing adventure.
Deciding that you don't need to either research everything or be denial because you feel supported and positive about birth.That sounds great. Tell me more.
Breathing for birth
A 15 minute a day programme to help you feel calm during pregnancy and when you are birthing your baby.
Video number 1: Why breathing can help you in birth (30 minutes)
I'll explain why using your breath can keep you calm and focused as you birth your baby.
How you can use your breath to stay calm when you are feeling under pressure.
We'll use an everyday experience that you can relate to whether you are a first time parent or a fifth time parent.
What we'll talk about:
- Identifying moments of stress
- Learning how to prepare for moments of pressure
- Finding a meditation or breath practise that works for you
- Thinking about how you can involve your partner
- Learning how to give your mind a focus
Video 2: Introducing Three Part Breath (10 minutes)
In this class, you'll have a video (15 minutes), script and audio example (15 minutes) of how to use three part breath during pregnancy to get more space in your body as baby starts to grow. And this breath may also help keep you calm during the first stage of birth. Deep belly breathing is proven to help calm our nervous system. Which we need when we are birthing our baby so that we can produce endorphins which are the body's natural pain relief.
- Information on how to prepare for your breathing practise
- A printable script to read.
- A video of how to practise three part breath (15 minutes)
- An audio to follow during your practise of three part breath (15 minutes)
Video 3: The most powerful meditation techniques that every mother should know (10 minutes)
I've recorded five different meditation techniques on audio.
They are especially created for pregnancy and birth to use in your breathing practise.
They range from 6 minutes to 20 minutes so you can choose different meditations to suit the time you have available.
You can choose from the following audio:
- Guiding the mind to reduce anxiety (12 minutes)
- Counting breath to help focus the mind (11 minutes)
- Following the breath to practise using your breath fo calm your nervous system (15 minutes)
- Oxytocin Meditation to welcome and hold on to the love hormone in birth (13 minutes)
- Softness to help soften the jaw and connect with baby (10 minutes)
Video 4: Introduction to J Breathing for active birthing (10 minutes)
In this class, you'll have a video of how to use J Breathing during established labour.
J-breath can help to release your pelvic floor and lets your baby move naturally down your birth canal. You use this technique when you start feeling downward pressure all the way up until the baby is born.
- Information on how to prepare for your breathing practise
- And a video (7 minutes) of how to practise J breath
Plus for a Limited Time you'll get these extras:
- 15 minute recorded audio of Birth Affirmations.
- 3 page illustrated printable with 16 Birth Affirmations.
- 5 Page Labyrinth Printable with instructions and an illustrated labyrinth to use during birth.
- 7 minute recorded Labyrinth audio .
- 10 page Me Time Habit tracker to help you to make space in your life for some time that's just for you before you become a parent.
- A 42 week pregnancy planner to get you the whole way through pregnancy and birth. With notes about how baby is growing and how your body is changing and reminders for you to set time aside for you.
- Private Facebook Group for support.
By the end of this course,
you’ll be able to:
- Use your breath to how to stay calm and focused.
- Know how to calm yourself when you feel under pressure.
- Use a deep breathing practise to support you in pregnancy and first stage of labour.
- Enjoy different guided meditations, created especially for birth.
- Use your breath to breathe baby down in the active stage of your birth experience.
- Have tools that you can use to get through each stage of birthing your baby.
- Have time set aside for yourself. A great habit to create during pregnancy and continue when you have your baby.
The most important thing you can do before you birth your baby is learn to breathe in a way that relaxes you.
- Breathing for Birth Course (Valued at €147)
- 5 x Audio Meditations (Valued at €120)
- Printable and Audio Birth Affirmations (Valued at €37)
- Me-Time Habit Tracker (Valued at €17)
- Pregnancy Planner (Valued at €17)
- The Labyrinth Printable (Valued at €17)
- Private Facebook Group (PRICELESS!)
Total Value = €355
TODAY'S LAUNCH PRICE = €47*
* This price is available until the 1st December.
*Delivered to your inbox immediately to after purchase*
Paypal and Card accepted.
Hi I'm Elaine,
I'm incredibly passionate about teaching prenatal yoga. But yoga isn't enough.
I created this course for two reasons.
The first reason is that when I was pregnant there came a stage that I was too tired to get in the car and go across town to attend my prenatal yoga class. Even though I loved it. So I know that you need something that you can do at lunchtime or in the evening. Something that is easy to schedule and easy to follow.
The second reason is that all the women in my classes rave about the breathing techniques after they have birthed their baby. They all end up having different births, some natural, some with medical intervention, some elective caesareans. But they all mention how much the breathing helped them to stay calm and that the guided meditations helped them to feel empowered and confident.
I want more women to feel empowered and confident when they give birth. It is such a precious moment when a pregnant person meets their baby and meets themselves as a parent. Anything that I can do to help you to feel less anxious and more positive about that moment, makes me feel really good.
Certified Yoga Teacher, Prenatal Yoga Teacher, Certified Infant Massage Instructor.
WHY LISTEN TO ME?
I have practised yoga for over twenty years. It has given me great comfort in times of stress and need. I have studied and trained as a yoga teacher. I really passionate about supporting women. So I especially trained as prenatal yoga teacher.
"Elaine is a breath of fresh air. So positive. The breathing practise really helped me get through birth."
"I felt very relaxed and after doing the course I felt I had more energy."
"Thank you so much for all the tips and advice."